Filter by location or view all:
- This course has passed.
WEBINAR: QT101 SEQTA Tutor (AEST time zone)
April 29 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Investment per person: $123.75 (includes GST)
Please note that this course will be delivered according to the AEST time zone (Melbourne) but is available to all states.
SEQTA Tutor is a paid add-on module within the SEQTA Suite that integrates with SEQTA Teach to manage attendance for peripatetic classes. The attendance data for these classes is then automatically forwarded to the school’s attendance administrators for processing.
- Improved productivity;
- Understand how to navigate SEQTA Tutor;
- Enhance communication between tutors and the attendance officer;
- Process and manage attendance solutions generated by SEQTA Tutor;
- Disperse the workload related to creating tutorials across all tutors;
- Create and manage tutorial classes through SEQTA Tutor;
- Access key student information as required to facilitate the tutor process.