Filter by location or view all:
- This course has passed.
WEBINAR: QSYS103 Introduction to SEQTA Analyse (AEST TIME ZONE)
June 18 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Investment per person: $165 (includes GST)
Please note that this course is based on the AEST time zone.
Note: This does not include the Custom academic reporting tool.
The QSYS103 training forms part of the implementation training for SEQTA Analyse. Users should consider completing training prior to using the Jasper Reports Server tool (Web UI).
- Develop an understanding of SEQTA Analyse using the JasperReports Server (Web UI) tool;
- How to use the tool within a school;
- Navigation for the Web UI (Jasper Reports Server);
- Introduction to SEQTA domains;
- Access and create reports from existing Ad Hoc Views;
- Publish reports from Web UI to SEQTA Teach;
- Create dashboards from existing dashlets;
- Basic administration of SEQTA Analyse.