Filter by location or view all:
- This course has passed.
WEBINAR: QAD201 SEQTA Advanced Attendance administration (Adelaide time zone)
November 6 @ 9:00 am - 1:15 pm
Investment per person: $330 (includes GST)
This course is run during Adelaide time.
Attendees will develop significant depth of SEQTA Suite knowledge to maximise the use of it in their school.
Please note: It is recommended that all registered attendees have completed QAD101 Introduction to Attendance administration.
- Setup the system management for attendance;
- Implement a process to manage absences and attendance solutions;
- Implement attendance resolutions in the Student Information Panel (SIP);
- Manage attendance types and attendance permissions;
- Setup absentee SMSes;
- Manage attendance using SEQTA Kiosk;
- Manage roll marking using SEQTA Mobile;
- Create and clone tutorials in SEQTA Tutor;
- Manage attendance through the various options available in the SEQTA Suite;
- Manage Health Centre attendance;
- Manage unresolved absences notifications;
- Provide attendance analysis and statistical reporting.