Filter by location or view all:
- This course has passed.
WEBINAR: QAD101 Introduction to Attendance Administration (AEST time zone)
April 27 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Investment per person: $165 (includes GST)
Please note that this course will be delivered according to the AEST time zone.
During this 2 hour face-to-face or self-paced online course attendees will develop an understanding of the SEQTA Attendance functionality and options. Schools can improve productivity by enabling a fully collaborative attendance management process and ensure attendance administration is utilised by providing seamless integration between teaching, learning and administrative processes.
Learning outcomes include:
- System navigation;
- The attendance process in SEQTA Teach;
- Enter attendance;
- View attendance data;
- The attendance administration page;
- Manage unresolved absences;
- Manage attendance solutions;
- Undertake other peripheral administrative tasks and reporting