Filter by location or view all:
WEBINAR & F2F: QAD201 SEQTA advanced Attendance administration (AWST time zone)
May 18 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Investment per person: $330 (includes GST)
Please note that this course will be delivered according to the AWST time zone (Perth) but is available to all states.
Attendees will develop significant depth of SEQTA Suite knowledge to maximise the use of it in their school.
Please note: It is recommended that all registered attendees have completed QAD101 Introduction to Attendance administration (available as self-paced online).
- Setup the system management for attendance;
- Implement a process to manage absences and attendance solutions;
- Implement attendance resolutions in the Student Information Panel (SIP);
- Manage attendance types and attendance permissions;
- Setup absentee SMSes;
- Manage attendance using SEQTA Kiosk;
- Manage roll marking using SEQTA Mobile;
- Create and clone tutorials in SEQTA Tutor;
- Manage attendance through the various options available in the SEQTA Suite;
- Manage Health Centre attendance;
- Manage unresolved absences notifications;
- Provide attendance analysis and statistical reporting.