Filter by location or view all:
QAD101 Introduction to Attendance administration (self-paced ONLINE) Available from:
January 1 - December 31
Investment per person: $165 (includes GST)
During this self-paced online course participants will develop an understanding of the SEQTA Attendance options and functionality and will be able to maximise its use in their school. Schools can improve productivity by enabling a fully collaborative attendance management process and ensure attendance administration is utilised by providing seamless integration between teaching, learning and administrative processes.
- Manage attendance, absences and attendance solutions;
- Implement attendance resolutions in the Student Information Panel (SIP);
- Manage attendance types ;
- Manage attendance permissions;
- Manage attendance through the various options available in the SEQTA Suite;
- Manage attendance processes for the Health Centre;
- Manage unresolved absences notifications;
- Provide basic attendance reporting.